NORTH CHERITON ANNUAL VILLAGE MEETING
Wednesday, 6th April, 2016 at 7.30pm in The Village Hall
Since the first Parish Meeting in North Cheriton was held on 4th December 1894 there has been an almost unbroken sequence of annual meetings. Your attendance at this meeting is important as it will allow you to air your concerns and perhaps offer to help on village matters to everyone’s benefit. Since last year our efforts to obtain name boards on the B3145 have been successful, so perhaps at the meeting this year we should form ideas for other projects of mutual benefit.
To all new residents of our peaceful village, we extend a warm welcome to this meeting. Throughout the year there are events that bring the village together and foster the British community spirit. We hope you will be able to join us as this meeting to socialise with other residents and see what is going on in North Cheriton. We also hope that longer standing residents who have not attended in recent years will come along as well to meet the newcomers.
As an added incentive all attendees will be offered a complimentary glass of wine!
- Election of Chairman and Secretary for 2016-17
- Apologies for Absence
- Minutes of Parish Meeting of villagers, 2015, and Matters Arising.
- Village Hall AGM (Chaired by Richard Strachan)
- Gale Trust Report (Given by Brian Kilford)
- Church Matters & Thomas Abbott Trust Report (Given by Belinda Salthouse)
- Parish Council Report (Given by Nick Haggett)
- Speed Watch Report (Given by Graham Skillen)
- Neighbourhood Watch Report (Given by Lesley Tyson)
- The North Cheriton and District Garden Society (Given by James Lee)
- The War Memorial (Given by David Tunbridge)
- Any Other Business
Graham Skillen – Chairman. 33388 James Lee – Secretary. 32671